Sunday, March 14, 2010

Adorable Distractions

The little miniature ball of insanity shown below is the reason behind me being unable to finish writing tonight. I've been on a roll lately and she's had enough of it. I don't blame her, I've ignored her clawing (as she attempts to climb up my chair) for about two hours. I am a slave to my computer and nothing else exists when I'm in the zone, including puppy scratches. I'm doing some serious work here though! Catching up on my celebrity gossip and Facebook stalking is so necessary. Did you know that David Schwimmer (Ross on Friends, for those of you who live under a rock) proposed to his girlfriend, 20 years his junior? Not sure how I feel about major age differences but I'm leaning towards the love knows no age team. Maybe it's true love...since so many Hollywood marriages are.

I will attempt to finish my newest post tomorrow after work! My baby needs some TLC.



I will give you a hint on what I'm brewing for my next post topic: Telling someone you've finally realized you can't date them...mostly because you don't believe in pre-movie pot smoking after age 18. And because you believe that everything happens for a reason. Knowing where his face has been within one week of meeting kinda forced a crash and burn. Sad but true.

1 comment: