Friday, April 16, 2010

Think, thank, thunk.


i know how to live, and not just survive. i consider living an art.

so i know about the existence of art as well, and its extreme importance. i believe love is an art as well. it may be that i see the god and the art in everything. therefore, i know how to be happy.


- Suzanne Finnamore (finnablog.blogspot.com)

I'm reaching for some inspiration tonight and rely most on beautiful words for comfort. There is no substitute for honest writing that doesn't read like anything you've read before. I dig this author (Suzanne Finnamore) and this excerpt is a little piece of one of her posts that I featured on my blog in its entirety back in January. Tonight as I read over all my past blog posts (yes, sometimes I do this. I liken my blog to a patchwork quilt. Each post is another little piece that covers me and keeps me warm when I need it to), and was touched once again by the above ideas.

Okay, and there's one more line I'm going to add.

unhappy people are problematic: you can't take people's suffering away. that's the last thing i know, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment