Monday, February 8, 2010

Sharing my weirdness with you. Again.


Another late night for this crazy gal. What else is new. I mean, in all honesty, I've been getting better with my sleep schedule but everything's a process...blah blah blah.

I just attempted to watch Twilight all the way through but couldn't for two reasons:

1. Robert Pattinson distracted me the entire time and I couldn't stop zoning in on him while he was on the screen and then getting anxious waiting for him to come back and
2. The suspense was killing me. I realize this second reason is insane. Who, at 26 years old, can't handle the suspense of a girly tween movie that their little sister has probably seen like 17 times?

The answer is, I don't know. I have alot of really weird idiosyncrasies. One of these is refusing to watch movies at night time that have even the slightest bit of suspense/loud yelling to them. If I'm laying in bed and tired, I pop in a movie that floats along like a cute little cloud. Like, Sense and Sensibility. The opening credits put me in a catatonic state and I think each character talks in a whisper. But watching Bella being hunted by the scary bad vampire who is now holding her mother hostage??? Nope, out of the question. Very bad bed time movie choice.

This was my mistake. I have been meaning to watch this flick for ages and my friend Kate left it at my house yesterday and I could have waited to watch it with her but I have little to no self control so I threw it in and jumped in bed. Actually, I disconnected the DVD player from my family room TV and hooked it up to my bedroom TV because that's how bad my body needs bed. (See earlier post, I was rip roaring down icy hills all day). But this movie is just going to have to wait.

I need to see Edward's beautiful lips in full daylight while I'm fully conscious, AND I think I need someone to be holding my hand while we figure out what exactly happens to dear monotone-voiced yet pretty Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment