Sunday, January 31, 2010

Then We Came to The End.



I can no longer continue being an insomniac. It's 3 am. I'm multi-tasking on the computer right now (a little blogging a little facebooking) and this is what I hear on the TV in the background:

"If you don't want to get fondled, walk on the other side of the street."
"Why do you know this and why do you look so afraid?"
"Because I've memorized his penis."

I'm not following that up with any humorous banter. It speaks for itself. Granted, it's late night TV and I shouldn't expect much, but for some reason this is the last straw. I can't live this way anymore.

Tomorrow I am up at 9 am. 9:15. 9:30 final offer. I am taking the dog for a walk, feeding her, playing a little. I am eating a banana (not sure why, just seems nice), I am drinking a Propel. I am putting on a hot pair of leggings, the sports bra that doesn't flatten my boobs, the grey t-shirt made of heavenly cotton and my running shoes that are now being used as a door stopper. I am going to the gym. I am then going to do productive things. Like cleaning the back of my car. (God that sounds awful).

Wish me luck peeps.

1 comment: