Thursday, March 31, 2011

These foolish games.


Sometimes I pick my nose (with purpose, I might add) while I type at my desk. This is funny because my desk is right next to the window that looks out to five more windows of adjacent apartments to my left. I imagine someone spotting me from one of said windows and catching me in what they think is a private moment. As I type this, it's beginning to dawn on me that this is an instance of funny in my head...but not anywhere else.

Let me make it up to those reading this by sharing another playlist that speaks to me in a multitude of ways:

Angus & Julia Stone - "Draw Your Swords"
The Decemberists - "This is Why We Fight"
Mumford & Sons - "I Gave You All"
Van Morrison - "Astral Weeks"
The Avett Brothers - "Head Full of Doubt"
Citizen Cope - "Bullet and a Target"
KT Tunstall - "Through the Dark"
M. Ward - "Fuel for Fire"
My Morning Jacket - "Hopefully"
Gregory Alan Isakov - "3 a.m."
MGMT - "Kids"
Ben Harper - "In Your Eyes"
David Grey - "Say Hello Wave Goodbye"
Jethro Tull - "Wond'ring Aloud"
John Mayer - "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room"

No comments:

Post a Comment