Thursday, January 20, 2011

The way we were.


My Dearest Blog,

I just want to say that after months of trying to figure it out, I have finally found a way dress you again in your original template. I tried being fashionable a few months back and I uploaded the *new* templates that Blogger offered and that was a mistake. None of the new looks did you justice! They just didn't fit. You've now been returned to the way you were when we first began our relationship and I'm more addicted to you than ever.

I'm sorry for putting you through that awkward stage. I know it was tough for you and I feel your pain. My awkward stage involved bucked-teeth and huge glasses but this is not about comparing our struggles. This is about you. In my defense, I was just trying to dress you up, make you look your best. But, you're beautiful just the way you are (were) - before I started messing with you and I know that now.

Please accept my apology.

Adia

No comments:

Post a Comment